The present privacy and data protection policy, is aimed at providing you with as much information as you need to understand the scope and purpose of data processing so that acceptance, absolutely necessary to be able to access and use the website, is based on a fully informed consent as set out in the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data controller is GALIWONDERS, S.L.U, hereinafter GALIWONDERS with C.I.F. B-70475512, with registered office at c/Joaquín Costa nº56, 4ºK, 36004 Pontevedra. You can contact us through a letter addressed to our postal address, indicated in this paragraph or through our e-mail address: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process personal data?
GALIWONDERS will provide to the personal data provided by the users a treatment oriented to the achievement of the following objectives:
- For the development, execution and fulfillment of the contracted service, the data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract will be collected, being these data: Personal identification data such as, address, email, telephone, ID card or any other document proving the identity of the traveler whenever necessary to provide the contracted service; economic data once the contract is formalized.
- Manage the queries raised through the contact email. In the event that the interested party has only contacted GALIWONDERS, the latter will process his/her data in order to attend to the requests or requests for information regarding the services offered, with follow-up after the proposal has been sent. GALIWONDERS will only process the personal data that are strictly necessary to manage or solve the request.
- For commercial purposes, the interested party who is a GALIWONDERS customer will receive news about similar products. However, the customer is informed that he/she may object at any time by contacting GALIWONDERS through the aforementioned channels.
- To manage the data collected from web users through cookies, which will be processed to ensure that the content of the website is adapted to your needs and those of your computer, to analyze user behavior and our services, and all this in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Management of the selection process of GALIWONDERS with future candidates.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Management of pre-contractual and, where appropriate, contractual measures based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, as we collect and process your personal data primarily for the performance of contracts according to the terms and conditions contained in such contracts.
- To manage queries raised through the contact email. This processing is based on article 6.1.f) of the GDPR the legitimate interest that GALIWONDERS has to respond to requests for information through the Website.
- We may obtain and process your personal data for our legitimate interests based on Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR (or those of any third party). Such legitimate interests include: The offer of products and services finds its legitimacy in the legitimate interest of the data controller, and the Customer may at any time express its opposition to this type of processing without in any case the exercise of this right condition the execution of the contract.
- Manage the data of web users that are collected through cookies, this treatment is legitimized in the unequivocal consent given by users.
- Management of the selection process with future candidates. This treatment is legitimized by the unequivocal consent given by future candidates for inclusion in the GALIWONDERS database.
We also inform you that failure to provide the required information will make it impossible to sign and fulfill the contract.
- For the fulfillment of legal obligations.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Specifically, the data will be retained for the entire duration of the contract and will be blocked at the expiration of the contract. In this way, the data will be blocked and kept for 5 years, this being the period of limitation of actions that may arise from the contractual relationship entered into.
The data that the user has consented to the sending of commercial information will be retained until the user requests cancellation, at which time the data will be deleted.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
GALIWONDERS will communicate the data collected to third party providers related to the Data Controller (accommodation, transfer providers, insurance, digital marketing platform) whose intervention is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described here.
GALIWONDERS is managed through the Zoco platform, based in California, although our data is hosted in the Zoho Europe data center https://www.zoho.com/es-xl/mail/help/zoho-mail-gdpr-compliance.html which means that there is no flow of International Data Transfers. Likewise, Zoho guarantees adequate security levels, Zoho security measures https://www.zoho.com/es-xl/trust.html .
GALIWONDERS applies the guidelines of the European Data Protection Committee regarding the implementation of appropriate measures to ensure the adequate level of protection.
Apart from the cases described here, no data will be communicated, unless legally obliged to do so.
GALIWONDERS has a presence on some social networks on the Internet and for which it acts as data controller in relation to the data published by GALIWONDERS. The social networks are those listed below:
Users of social networks can configure the privacy and security options provided by each of the social networks. GALIWONDERS is not responsible for the treatment of the data of the users of the social networks.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether GALIWONDERS is processing personal data concerning them.
The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time, provided that the processing is not necessary for the performance of the contract. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights as a data subject to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of personal data, at any time and free of charge by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to c/Joaquín Costa nº56, 4ºK, 36004 Pontevedra, indicating the right you wish to exercise and identifying data.
In addition, the interested party, if it considers that its rights have not been met, may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) as supervisory and control authority on data protection in the Spanish territory.
Last update: December 2022