Terms & Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTING OF COMBINED TRIPS
These General Conditions of Contract are governed by the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, 2007, of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, as amended by Royal Decree-Law 23/2018, of December 21, 2018, on the transposition of directives on trademarks, rail transport and package tours and linked travel services, Law 4/2022, of February 25, on the protection of consumers and users against situations of social and economic vulnerability, and by Law 7/1998, of April 13, on general contracting conditions and by the provisions below.
Holder: GALIWONDERS with title-license XG-590 domiciled at c/Joaquín Costa, nº56, 4ºK, 36004 Pontevedra, provided with CIF B-70475512, telephone +34 886251092 (Spain), +353 212340225 (Ireland), +44 2032 860051 (United Kingdom), +1 2319302575 (United States), +61 280915812 (Australia) and +27 218139098 (South Africa) and email [email protected], as Organizing Agency. Opening hours are Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Spanish time).
Any contracting with GALIWONDERS is subject to these general terms and conditions of sale, which are hereafter freely advertised, so that each CLIENT can know and verify the purchase and the specific terms.
The purpose of the GENERAL CONDITIONS is to regulate the contractual terms for the provision of the SERVICES by GALIWONDERS, and, if applicable, the consideration due by the CLIENT to GALIWONDERS for the use of certain SERVICES. The provision of the SERVICES will be carried out by GALIWONDERS by means of obtaining, arranging, organizing, employing and managing the technical, human and operative resources necessary for this purpose and, always and in any case, as consideration for the prices in force at any time when the SERVICES are paid. The mere surfing on the web site https://galiwonders.com will not be considered as a SERVICE.
A. Combined trip: is that in which at least two travel services are combined for the purpose of the same trip or vacation, provided that the combination is formalized in a single contract regardless of whether or not the traveler requests it. It is also considered as a combined trip that, in spite of being formalized in several contracts,
- It is made in one of our points of sale.
- The combination of travel services is selected before the traveler consents to pay.
- Is offered, sold or invoiced by the organizer or, where applicable, the retailer, at a flat rate or lump sum price.
- It is advertised by the organizer, or where appropriate the retailer, as a “package tour”.
- Such contracts entitle the traveler to choose from a selection of different travel services.
Finally, package travel contracts are also those contracts concluded on https://galiwonders.com (through a connected online booking process), in which the traveler concludes a single contract with the organizer, but several with the providers of the services contracted by the traveler at the latest within 24 hours after the confirmation of the last booking.
A package is also considered to be that which combines a travel service (transportation, accommodation and car rental) and additionally, one or more tourist services, provided that:
The tourist services represent a proportion equal to or greater than 25% of the value of the combination and are advertised as an essential feature of the combination or;
If the tourist services have only been contracted after the performance of 1 travel service (transportation, accommodation and vehicle rental) has been initiated.
B. Travel service: Travel services are passenger transport, accommodation when it is not an integral part of passenger transport and does not have a residential purpose, car rental (Royal Decree 750/2010 of June 4) and any other tourist service that is not an integral part of a travel service of those mentioned above.
C. Package Travel Contract: is that which is formalized in a single contract for the total of the whole trip or the formalization of several contracts for each of the travel services included in the package offered.
D. Commencement date of the package: is the day on which the execution of the travel services included in the contract begins.
E. Repatriation: the return of the traveler to the place of departure or any other place agreed upon by the contracting parties.
F. Non-conformity: the non-performance or improper performance of the travel services included in a package.
G. Traveler: any person who intends to enter into a contract or is entitled to travel under a contract.
H. Entrepreneur: one who serves travelers in person or online, whether acting as an organizer, retailer, entrepreneur providing travel services or as a travel service provider.
I. Organizer: an entrepreneur who combines and sells or offers package tours directly, through or together with another entrepreneur.
J. Retailer: the entrepreneur other than the organizer who sells or offers package tours through an organizer.
K. Lack of conformity: the non-performance or improper performance of the travel services included in a package travel contract.
L. Minor: any person under eighteen years of age.
M. Unavoidable and Extraordinary Circumstances: shall mean situations which are beyond the control of the party claiming the situation and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.
N. Point of Sale: means any retail facility, whether movable or immovable, or a retail website or similar online retail device, even when such websites or devices are presented to travelers as a single device, including a telephone service.
O. Establishment: the taking up and pursuit of a non-salaried economic activity, as well as the establishment and management of businesses and especially companies, under the conditions laid down by law, for an indefinite duration, in particular by means of a stable infrastructure.
P. Pre-contractual information: Pre-contractual information is understood to be that which the organizer or, as the case may be, the retailer is obliged to provide to the traveler before the traveler is bound by any contract or offer.
2.- IMPORTANT NOTES ON PACKAGE TOURS.
The information contained in these General Conditions of package tours and those that are provided at the time of pre-contractual, are generic in nature. Significant variations in the content are not to be expected and will be modified exclusively in the terms that are included in the Particular Conditions and in certain assumptions that are set forth below.
2.1.- Organization of the package tour.
The organization of the package tours is carried out by the wholesale agency, or wholesaler-retailer in its case, detailed in the pre-contractual information provided to the client and detailed in the package tour contract.
2.2 .- The package travel contract.
The agency undertakes to deliver to the traveler a copy of the package travel contract formalized by the parties, no later than within 24 hours from such formalization. They will form an integral part of the package travel contract, all the conditions governing the package contracted, in particular, the general conditions set out in this text, the pre-contractual conditions, and the special conditions agreed between the agency and the traveler.
A) The price of the package tour includes:
- The price of all contracted tourist services (passenger transportation, accommodation, motor vehicle rental, etc.), regardless of whether it has been formalized in one contract or in several contracts;
- Commissions, surcharges and additional costs;
- The provision of assistance by the organizer or, where appropriate, the retailer, if the traveler is in difficulty, especially in cases of extraordinary and unavoidable circumstances and those provided for in the applicable regulations;
- The possibility of requesting assistance when having difficulties to file a claim for any lack of conformity of the traveler during the trip;
B) The price of the package does not include:
Any other services not specifically specified in the contract, such as:
- Vaccination certificates;
- “extras” such as: coffees, wines, liquors, mineral waters, special diets, laundry and ironing of clothes, parking, use of telephone, cribs, TV rental, Spa services, spas, thermal baths, massages, medical, therapeutic or health treatments and;
any other similar service offered by the establishment for a price independent of the main service contracted.
- Those additional taxes in certain destinations, which may vary depending on the category of the establishment and the destination. Such taxes shall be paid directly at the hotel establishment and the traveler shall be solely responsible for paying them.
- Airport entry/exit taxes/fees where applicable.
- Tourist tax: please note that some cities may have their own tourist tax, which must be paid directly by the client, and is not included in our prices.
C) Price modifications:
The price of the combined trip has been calculated according to exchange rates, transport rates and fuel cost. Due to the constant rise of oil or other energy sources, sometimes, the price of the trip may be modified after the contracting and confirmation of the trip, by the organizer, or in its case by the retailer, provided that such power is provided in the formalized contract.
Depending on the destination, taxes, fees and tourist surcharges for landing, embarkation or disembarkation at ports or airports, as specified in the previous section, will be imposed on the traveler as an integral part of the total price of the package, as specified in the previous section. These amounts may be modified by third parties who are not directly involved in the execution of the package and, as a consequence, may be modified by the agency.
In relation to the Tourist Tax, it is a tax applied in certain countries by hotel establishments. The traveler must consult if this tax exists according to his destination.
As a consequence of changes in the currency rate applicable to the package, the agency may modify the price of the trip.
* Any price changes that occur as a result of any of the reasons stated above, will be notified by the agency to the traveler with the justification of the increase and its calculation on a durable medium, no later than twenty calendar days before the start date of the package.
Provided that the travel contract provides for the power of the organizer, or where appropriate the retailer, to change the price, as is the case, the traveler shall be entitled to a price reduction corresponding to any decrease in the costs mentioned in this paragraph that occur between the date of booking confirmation of the package and the date of commencement of the package. In case of price reduction, the organizer and, if applicable, the retailer, shall be entitled to deduct the actual administrative costs from the reimbursement due to the traveler.
D) Price reduction and compensation for damages:
– The traveler shall be entitled to an appropriate price reduction for any period during which there has been a lack of conformity, unless the organizer or the retailer proves that the lack of conformity is attributable to the traveler.
– The traveler shall be entitled to receive adequate compensation from the organizer or, where applicable, the retailer for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any lack of conformity. The compensation shall be paid without undue delay.
– The traveler shall not be entitled to compensation for damages if the organizer or, where applicable, the retailer proves that the lack of conformity is:
(a) attributable to the traveler;
b) attributable to a third party external to the provision of the contracted services and unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
c) due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
– To the extent that international conventions binding the European Union limit the scope or conditions of payment of compensation by providers of travel services included in a package, the same limitations shall apply to organizers and retailers. In other cases, the contract may limit the compensation to be paid by the organizer or retailer provided that such limitation does not apply to personal injury or damage caused intentionally or negligently and that the amount is not less than three times the total price of the trip.
– Any right to compensation or reduction of the price under the provisions of the applicable law shall not affect the rights of travelers under:
(a) Regulation (EC) No. 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to air passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long delay of flights, and repealing Regulation (EEC) No. 295/91.
b) Regulation (EC) no. No. 1371/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2007 on rail passengers’ rights and obligations.
c) Regulation (EC) No. 392/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council. No 392/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the liability of carriers of passengers by sea in the event of accidents.
d) Regulation (EU) No. No. 1177/2010 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 November 2010 concerning the rights of passengers when traveling by sea and inland waterway and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004. º 2006/2004.
e) Regulation (EU) n. No 181/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 February 2011 on the rights of passengers in bus and coach transport and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004.
f) International conventions.
– Passengers shall be entitled to file claims under applicable law, such regulations and international conventions.
* Compensation or price reduction granted under the law and that granted under such regulations and international conventions shall be deducted from each other in order to avoid overcompensation. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
E) Agreed form of payment
The parties shall agree on the form of payment established in the contract, whether in cash or in installments, although the full amount must be paid before the date of departure. If the price has not been received, it will be understood that the traveler unilaterally withdraws from the contract with the expenses and penalties established in RDL 1/2007.
F) General considerations about the price
The website https://galiwonders.com shows a series of standard packages with a price. The client can make changes to these packages or request further information about any of the services shown by contacting GALIWONDERS through the web form, by e-mail or by telephone. If you do so, we will send you an itinerary adapted to your needs, which may have a different price than the one shown on the website.
All prices specified on the website https://galiwonders.com should be understood as “from”. That is to say, they are orientative and in no case final.
The sales prices indicated on the website, as well as those detailed in the itinerary, are expressed in euros. The value added tax, VAT, and any taxes that may replace it and the applicable taxes in each case, are included in the price. The user will be able to know the total amount of the purchase and, if applicable, the expenses involved, before finalizing the purchase, so that he/she can expressly accept them.
2.4.- Contracting process and method of payment
When the CLIENT receives the itinerary with the requested service and the final price, a reference code is also provided.
If the user decides to purchase the service, he/she can make the reservation through the web page using the generated reference.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total price of the trip is required to confirm the reservation. The remaining amount must be paid at least 1 month before the start date of the trip. If the trip is booked less than 1 month in advance, full payment is due at the time of booking.
For trips quoted as a group, a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total trip price is required to confirm the reservation. The remaining amount must be paid at least 40 days prior to the trip start date. In case the trip is booked less than 40 days before the start of the trip, the total amount must be paid at the time of booking.
The reservation will be considered confirmed once the process is completed. Once payment has been received, GALIWONDERS will confirm all reservations of the CLIENT’s package.
The “Travel Kit” (all the information related to the trip, tickets, hotel coupons, maps, etc.) will be sent to the email address provided by the CLIENT once the full payment is received (generally 15 days before the start of the trip, unless the reservation is made earlier, but in any case it will be sent before the trip starts).
The suppliers listed in the pre-booking itinerary are examples and in no way confirmations of final reservations. Accommodation at destination is subject to availability at the time of booking. In any case, the travel service will be of equal or superior quality to that initially offered.
The agency needs at least 5 working days to process a reservation and send all documentation to the CLIENT. The agency reserves the right to reject requests received less than 5 working days before the start date of the trip.
Method of payment
Payment may be made through the website https://galiwonders.com providing the card details (through Stripe or Redsys platforms) or bank transfer.
For the resolution of any doubt the CLIENT can contact GALIWONDERS at the contact points indicated on this page.
Once the payment has been received, the final confirmation of the contracted trip will be sent to the email address provided by the CLIENT. The invoice may be issued once the trip has been completed.
The CUSTOMER undertakes to ensure that all the information provided is true, accurate and complete, and in particular, that the CUSTOMER appears as the holder of the credit or debit cards and proves that they have sufficient funds to meet the cost of the package he/she intends to hire. The CLIENT is responsible for informing of any change and/or modification of such data.
The card provided by the CUSTOMER must be valid in Spanish territory and not be denied by the payment gateway. In case of refusal the purchase process will be canceled, unless you choose another means of payment by which to make effective the purchase.
The fraudulent use of credit cards, or the refusal of the payment transaction for any reason, will entitle GALIWONDERS to cancel the purchased service, without prejudice to the corresponding civil and penal responsibilities.
Payment security. If the CLIENT uses the bank’s payment gateway, he/she enters the secure server that can be identified with the https at the beginning of the URL. Likewise, if the CUSTOMER makes a bank transfer, he/she can check the security of the online payment in his/her bank. As for the payment through Stripe, it is a secure system for the use of credit cards on the Internet. This system guarantees that the card data will travel encrypted directly from the buyer to the intermediary bank. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact GALIWONDERS for more information.
GALIWONDERS never accesses the personal accounts of its customers, since the payment transaction is carried out directly by the different banks.
In case you notice any error in your purchase, you should contact GALIWONDERS as soon as possible, preferably within 48 hours from the reception of the confirmation email, so that GALIWONDERS can correct it, if possible. The additional costs derived from the correction of the data shall be borne by the CLIENT, unless the error mentioned above is attributable to GALIWONDERS.
The contract concluded electronically has the same validity as the one concluded in person, in accordance with Article 23 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, to which this company adheres, respecting at all times the rights of the consumer.
All contracts will be formalized in English and/or Spanish. These will be the languages of information and application to contracts and requests made from the website, depending on the place of origin of the customer.
– The traveler may send messages, requests or complaints regarding the execution of the package directly to the retailer through which it was purchased. The retailer shall forward such messages, requests or complaints to the organizer without undue delay. For the purposes of compliance with the terms or limitation periods, acknowledgement of receipt by the retailer of messages, requests or complaints shall be deemed acknowledgement of receipt by the organizer.
– The organizer and the retailer shall provide adequate assistance without undue delay to the traveler in difficulty, especially in the event of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, in particular by:
(a) the provision of adequate information on health services, local authorities and consular assistance;
(b) assisting the traveler in establishing remote communications; and
c) assistance in finding alternative travel arrangements.
– The organizer and, where appropriate, the retailer may charge a reasonable surcharge for such assistance if the difficulty has arisen intentionally or through the negligence of the traveler. Such surcharge shall in no case exceed the actual costs incurred by the organizer or the retailer.
– If it is impossible to ensure the return of the traveler as agreed in the contract due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, the organizer or, where applicable, the retailer shall bear the cost of the necessary accommodation, if possible of equivalent category, for a period not exceeding three nights, the cost of the excess being for the account of the traveler.
2.6.- Modification of other clauses of the contract.
– The package travel contract, with the exception of the provisions of the previous point, may be modified unilaterally by the organizer or, where appropriate retailer, before the start of the package, provided that the change is insignificant, such power is provided in the contract with the traveler and the traveler is informed in durable support of such alteration in the price.
– However, in those cases in which the organizer is forced to modify any of the main characteristics of the package contained in the pre-contractual or contractual conditions or proposes to the traveler to increase the price of the package by more than eight percent (8%) of the total price, always before the start of the package, the traveler will have the possibility to accept the proposed change or terminate the contract without penalty.
– In the event that the substitute package is of lower quality or cost, the traveler shall be entitled to a reduction in the price.
– The modifications of clauses of the contract must be communicated to the traveler without delay and making reference to: the repercussion of the modification in the total price of the package; the term in which the traveler must communicate his decision to resolve or accept the modifications and what happens if the traveler does not communicate anything, and in its case, the substitute trip offered and its price.
In the event that the traveler requests voluntary changes to his package, the prices of the tourist services may not correspond to those published in the brochure or pre-contractual conditions that gave rise to the contract.
Policy on changes
To the management of changes to be made, once the reservation is confirmed (date, itinerary, errors of the CLIENT, etc.) the following charges will be applied:
Trips up to 6 nights: 25€ / person.
Trips between 7 and 14 nights: 40€ / person
Trips of 15 nights or more: 60 € / person
Changes that add value to the trip (additional nights or travelers) will not be charged a handling fee as long as the variation does not significantly alter the originally booked itinerary.
Changes will not be accepted less than 15 days prior to the start date of the trip (1 month in the case of groups), nor once the trip has begun.
2.7 .- Assignment of the package travel contract.
– In order for the traveler to have the right to assign the package travel contract to another person, the recipient must meet all the conditions applicable to such contract, and must be previously communicated to the organizer or, where appropriate, to the retailer, with a reasonable notice of at least seven (7) calendar days before the start of the package.
– Both the transferor and the transferee shall be jointly and severally liable for the payment of the outstanding amount, as well as for any additional expenses caused by the transfer. For this purpose, the organizer or the retailer must provide the transferor with proof of the additional expenses.
2.8.- Payments and refunds.
– The package must be fully paid for in order to provide the traveler with all the benefits of his trip. In the event that the payment is rejected for any reason, the reservation will be cancelled, after prior informative communication to try to solve the payment problem.
– In case of not receiving the total payment of the price agreed in the conditions, it will be assumed that the traveler desists from the trip being applicable the contents of section “2.8. Termination of the package travel contract by the traveler”.
– In the event that the organizer terminates the package travel contract, it must return or reimburse the traveler the amounts already paid for it, within a period not exceeding fourteen calendar days from the date of completion of the package.
– The traveler who does not show up at the scheduled departure time of the contracted package, shall not be entitled to a refund of any amount paid, unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
– With regard to the cancellation insurance contracted by the traveler, in no case will the premium paid by the traveler be refundable. GALIWONDERS advises to travel adequately insured. In case of change of dates or destination, they must be reissued and paid by the CLIENT.
2.9.- Termination of the package travel contract by the traveler.
At any time, but always before the start date of the package, the traveler may terminate the contract with a cancellation fee policy determined by GALIWONDERS consisting of:
Trips quoted as FIT (up to 9 pax).
- 20% non-refundable deposit to confirm the reservation.
- If cancellation occurs up to 30 days prior to the trip start date, cancellation fees will be equivalent to 20% of the total trip price.
- If the cancellation occurs between 29 and 15 days prior to the start date of the trip, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to 50% of the total trip price.
- If the cancellation occurs between 14 and 7 days before the start date of the trip, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to 70% of the total price of the trip.
- If the cancellation occurs 6 or less days before the start date of the trip, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to 100% of the total price of the trip.
Trips quoted as groups (from 10 pax)
- 30% non-refundable deposit to confirm the reservation.
- If cancellation occurs up to 40 days before the start date of the trip, cancellation fees will be equivalent to 30% of the total price of the trip.
- If the cancellation occurs between 39 and 15 days before the start date of the trip, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to 60% of the total price of the trip.
- If the cancellation occurs 14 days or less before the start date of the trip, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to 100% of the total price of the trip.
Cancellation requests received after Friday at 14:00 (Spanish peninsular time) will be considered as received on the next working day (Monday at 9:00 am), following the Spanish public holidays calendar.
GALIWONDERS cannot be held responsible for cancellations of flights, trains, buses or other means of transport beyond the organizer’s control, which may hinder the realization of the trip. Possible changes resulting from this event will be governed by the General Cancellation Policy and the Change Policy.
In the event that no reference is made to the cancellation fee policy or a different one is established in the package travel contract, the amount of the penalty will be equal to the price of the package, minus the savings in costs and income derived from the alternative use of the travel services.
In the event that the contracted and cancelled services, which are part of the package, were subject to special economic conditions of contracting, the cancellation fees for withdrawal, will be those established by the provider of each service.
When as a consequence of modifications in the conditions of the package travel contract, the traveler does not accept its substitution for another trip, the organizer will reimburse the traveler the amounts paid without applying penalties, within a maximum period of fourteen calendar days, counting from the date of termination of the contract.
They shall have the right to terminate the contract and the right to full reimbursement of the price of the package tour:
(a) those travelers on whose contracted trips unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances occur at the place of destination, or in the immediate vicinity, which significantly affect the execution to the trip or the transport of passengers to the place of destination.
b) if any of the essential elements of the package other than the price is significantly modified.
c) in the event that the entrepreneur responsible for the package cancels it before the start of the trip, the traveler shall also be entitled to compensation.
d) in case of non-performance of services when this substantially affects the performance of the package and the organizer or, where appropriate, the retailer fails to solve the problem.
e) in the event of exceptional circumstances, such as serious security problems that may affect the trip, the travelers shall also not have to pay any penalty.
Travelers shall be entitled to a reduction in the price and/or compensation for damages in case of non-execution or incorrect execution of the travel services.
Right of withdrawal: Package tours do not have the right of withdrawal, however, those travelers who contract a package tour outside the establishment (not to be confused with contracts concluded at a distance) will have a period of fourteen days to exercise their right of withdrawal before GALIWONDERS.
These are off-premises contracts:
Contracts concluded with the simultaneous physical presence of the entrepreneur and the traveler and user, in a place other than the business establishment of the entrepreneur.
Contracts in which the traveler and user has made an offer in the same circumstances as those referred to in letter a).
Contracts concluded on the business premises of the trader or by the use of any means of distance communication immediately after there has been personal and individual contact with the traveler and user at a place other than the business premises of the trader, with the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the traveler and user.
Contracts concluded during an excursion organized by the entrepreneur for the purpose of promoting and selling products or services to the traveler and user.
2.10.- Termination of the contract by the organizer or retailer.
The organizer may cancel the package travel contract, reimbursing the traveler for all payments made by the same, but without liability for compensation, provided that the legal conditions set forth in RDL 1/2007 are met.
2.11.- Responsibility for errors in the reservation.
– The Tour Operator shall be liable for errors due to technical defects that occur in the reservation system that are attributable to it, as well as errors made during the booking process, when the Tour Operator has agreed to manage the booking of a package tour.
– The Tour Operator shall not be liable for booking errors attributable to the traveler or caused by unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
2.12.- Execution of the package travel contract.
– The organizers and retailers of package tours are liable to the traveler for the proper performance of the travel services included in the contract according to the obligations that correspond to them by their scope of management of the package, regardless of whether these services are to be performed by themselves or other providers. Notwithstanding the above, the traveler may address claims for breach or defective performance of the services that make up the package indistinctly to organizers or retailers, who will be obliged to report on the existing liability regime, process the claim directly or by referral to whom it corresponds depending on the scope of management, as well as to report the progress of the same to the traveler even if it is outside its scope of management.
– Whoever is liable to the traveler shall have the right of recourse against the entrepreneur to whom the breach or defective performance of the contract is imputable according to their respective scope of management of the package.
– When an organizer or retailer pays compensation, according to its scope of management, grants a price reduction or fulfills the other obligations imposed by this law, it may seek compensation from third parties who have contributed to the occurrence of the event that gave rise to the compensation, price reduction or the fulfillment of other obligations.
– The traveler must inform the organizer or, where appropriate, the retailer without undue delay, of any lack of conformity observed during the performance of a travel service included in the contract.
– If any of the travel services included in the contract are not performed in accordance with the contract, the organizer and, where applicable, the retailer shall remedy the lack of conformity, unless this proves impossible or if this would entail a disproportionate cost, taking into account the seriousness of the lack of conformity and the value of the travel services concerned. If the lack of conformity is not remedied in accordance with this paragraph, the price reduction and compensation for damages shall apply.
– Without prejudice to the exceptions provided for in the previous paragraph, if the organizer or retailer fails to remedy the lack of conformity within a reasonable period of time set by the traveler, the traveler may do so himself and request reimbursement of the necessary expenses. The traveler need not specify a time limit if the organizer or, where applicable, the retailer refuses to remedy the lack of conformity or if an immediate remedy is required.
– Where a significant proportion of the travel services cannot be provided as agreed in the package travel contract, the organizer or, where applicable, the retailer, shall offer, at no additional cost to the traveler, suitable alternative arrangements, if possible of equivalent or higher quality than those specified in the contract, for the continuation of the package, also where the traveler’s return to the place of departure does not take place as agreed.
If the alternative arrangements proposed result in a package of a lower quality than that specified in the contract, the organizer or, where applicable, the retailer shall charge the traveler an appropriate reduction in price.
The traveler may only reject the proposed alternative arrangements if they are not comparable to what was agreed in the package travel contract or if the price reduction granted is inadequate.
– Where a lack of conformity substantially affects the performance of the trip and the organizer has not remedied within a reasonable time set by the traveler, the traveler may terminate the contract without paying any penalty and request, where appropriate, both a reduction in price and compensation for damages caused.
– If the package includes the transport of passengers, the organizer and, where appropriate, the retailer, in the cases indicated in the two preceding paragraphs, shall also repatriate the traveler in equivalent transport without undue delay and at no additional cost.
– If it is impossible to ensure the return of the traveler as agreed in the contract due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, the organizer or, where appropriate, the retailer shall bear the cost of the necessary accommodation, if possible of equivalent category, for a period not exceeding three nights per traveler. Where European regulations on passenger rights, applicable to the relevant means of transport for the return of the traveler, provide for longer periods, these periods shall apply.
– The limitation of costs referred to in the previous paragraph shall not apply to disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility, as defined in Article 2.a) of Regulation (EC) No. 1107/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council. No. 1107/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 July 2006 concerning the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when travelling by air, and to accompanying persons, pregnant women and unaccompanied minors, as well as persons in need of specific medical assistance, if their particular needs have been disclosed to the organizer or, where appropriate, to the retailer at least forty-eight hours before the start of the journey. The organizer and the retailer may not invoke unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances for the purpose of limitation of liability, if the carrier cannot invoke these circumstances under European regulations.
– GALIWONDERS is not liable for any non-conformities that may arise from services that are not expressly contracted and agreed upon in writing (such as extra luggage, backpack transfers in public transport, etc.).
2.13.- Insolvency of the organizer or retailer.
– If the organizer or retailer becomes insolvent, the traveler shall be reimbursed for the payments made.
– In the event that the organizer or, if applicable, the retailer becomes insolvent after the commencement of the package and the package includes transportation, the repatriation of the travelers shall be guaranteed.
* Guarantee in the event of insolvency: GALIWONDERS has taken out an insolvency protection guarantee with AXA SEGUROS GENERALES, S.A DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, calle Monseñor Palmer, 1, 07014 – Palma de Mallorca, [email protected], 986 74 72 76, in the event that the agency becomes insolvent.
If services are denied due to GALIWONDERS’ insolvency, travelers may contact GALIWONDERS or, if applicable, the competent authority, Xunta de Galicia, Área de Turismo, (Plaza Mazarelos, nº 15, 15705 – A Coruña (Santiago de Compostela), with telephone numbers +34 881 866 397 and +34 881 866 398 and e-mail address [email protected]
2.14.- Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and the European Regulation 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the agency and the traveler undertake to respect and comply with the regulations in force in this area.
In the event that the traveler actually contracts with the agency, the information related to data protection will be delivered by the agency to the traveler at the time stipulated by law. In the same way you can see our privacy and data protection policy at
2.15.- Prescription of actions.
Actions derived from the rights recognized in the Law shall be barred by the passage of two (2) years, counting that will begin on the day of conclusion of the contract.
2.16.- Applicable Jurisdiction.
The parties contracting under these general conditions of contract, are subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the traveler or the domicile of the employer, at the choice of the traveler, to resolve any discrepancies or claims arising from the interpretation or execution of the package travel contract and these general conditions.
The accommodations may be located in the city center, at the foot of the road, or in nearby areas. In the event that the accommodation is located more than 2 km away from the route, a transfer to and from the hotel will be included and will be paid by the agency. GALIWONDERS reserves the right to hire accommodation further away from the route if circumstances require it (including several nights in the same stop/accommodation, with transfers included).
3.1.- Arrivals and departures.
In most establishments, the room will be available to the client from 14:00 hours on the day of arrival until 12:00 hours on the day of departure. In case the arrival at the hotel has a different schedule, you should contact the hotel in order not to lose the reservation.
Normally, the latest arrival time at the hotel in Spain is 18:00 hours on the day of arrival, so if you are going to arrive later, you must notify and confirm your attendance to the establishment.
The user agrees to use the services in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order. Consequently, he/she is obliged not to use the services for illicit purposes or effects and/or contrary to what has been established or that, in any way, may damage the services, the establishment and/or its image.
All the characteristics shown are based on standard double accommodations, and the rest of the accommodations may not be adjusted.
– Third persons and children sharing a room will usually be accommodated in an extra bed, or sofa bed, or in two double beds since most hotels do not offer triple rooms.
– Baby cribs can be requested as a request on the payment screen, or via telephone by calling the Customer Service Center on our website.
– Double rooms may have two separate beds or a single bed valid for two persons subject to hotel availability. Some facilities in some hotels are only operative on specific dates and not all season long, such as air conditioning, heating, swimming pools, heated Jacuzzis, etc., which will be subject to the hotel establishment.
– The confirmation of “private bathroom” means that it will be for the exclusive use of the CLIENTS but it could be the case that it is located outside the room.
– S.A.: accommodation only.
– B.B.: bed and breakfast.
– M.P.: half board.
– F.B.: full board.
– T.I.: all inclusive.
* Prices do not include beverages at meals, except where otherwise indicated. Most of the hotels consider Half Board as breakfast and dinner, not admitting exchange of dinner for lunch.
3.4.- All Inclusive Service.
– The client with All Inclusive service must always wear the bracelet or identification marked by each establishment and show it at the time of requesting the service.
– The All Inclusive service is personal and non-transferable, and no other person may make use of this service.
– The hotel reserves the right to cancel the provision of this service in case of misuse of the same.
– Opening hours and beverages:
a) Schedules: All schedules set forth in the All Inclusive are subject to modification by the establishment.
b) Beverages: Unless expressly indicated, beverages with/without local or national alcohol from the All Inclusive menu of each establishment are understood.
3.5.- Quality of service.
The quality and content of the services provided by the hotel shall be determined by the official tourist category, if any, assigned by the competent body of your country. If there is none, the category of the hotels is determined in stars on the basis of criteria common to the hotel sector on the basis of its services and facilities, and merely for guidance purposes.
4.0.- Travel Insurance
The insurance, both assistance and cancellation, is issued through INTERMUNDIAL XXI, S.L. Correduría de Seguros, providing Galiwonders, S.L.U. a copy of the contracted policy to the traveler. If the traveler has to declare a claim, he/she will do so to the insurance company that appears in the policy through the channels established in the policy. Galiwonders, S.L.U., as it is not the policy holder, is not responsible for reporting the claim to third parties.
Galiwonders, S.L.U. will provide the traveler with all the documentation required for the resolution of the claim but will not be responsible, in any case, neither for reporting the claim to third parties nor for the resolution of the claim as determined by the insurance company.